Amzer FitZer is the latest fitness tracker from US based smartphone company (Source: Amzer)
Amzer forays into the wearable segment with the launch of FitZer fitness band. The company also plans to unveil wearable solutions later this year.
The Amzer Fitness band is called FitZer ka at a price of Rs 2,999 on March 10 exclusively with Croma for both offline and online sales in India.
- Amzer announces FitZer fitness tracker exclusively on Croma
- CES 2016: Virtual Reality to get big as HTC, Sony, Oculus take centre-stage
- Lechal: First wearable step from India, footwear that shows the way
- Wearable tech from India: Footwear that shows the way
- Unique LG Tone Infinim neck band in India at Rs 10,990
“We will also introduce IoT solutions and other wearable technology-based products later this year,” said Rishi Raj, VP – Business D…