Fitbit has shipped more than 1 million Fitbit Blaze and Fitbit Alta in the first month, exceeding the company’s sales forecast.
Fitbit has shipped more than 1 million Fitbit Blaze and Fitbit Alta in the first month, exceeding the company’s sales forecast. Also, Fitbit Blaze is now the bestselling device on Amazon. Fitbit Alta devices started shipping on March 9 since it became available in US.
“The positive response we’ve received to Blaze and Alta demonstrates our continued ability to innovate and drive strong demand for Fitbit products, which is what has made and kept us the leader in the global wearables category,” said Woody Scal, Chief Business Officer of Fitbit.
Must Read: FitBit Charge HR Express Review: Is this the best wearable in this price range?
- Fitbit profit forecast trails estimates, shares gasp
Samsung’s smartphone with a bendable display could launch very soon. (Source: Reuters)
South Korean smartphone maker Samsung may unveil a game-changer device next year which can be a 5-inch smartphone when folded and turn into a 7-inch tablet when opened, a media report said.
A prototype of foldable display is finished with development and the company is hoping to mass-produce the device starting from second half of this year, Korean news site ETNews reported.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 series beats Apple iPhone 6s in US sales: Report
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro, Galaxy On5 Pro launched at Rs 11,190 and Rs 9,190 respectively
- Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace Neo launched: Key specifications and features
- Video: Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Olympic Games Edition launched
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with 4GB RAM, Android Marshmallow spotted on AnTuTu