JBL Project Everest DD67000 will be exclusively distributed in India by ‘Meilleur by Fairdeal Electronics.’
Harman’s JBL has introduced Project Everest DD67000 loudspeaker which comes in rosewood and mapple finishes.
Project Everest DD67000 retains curved and angled surfaces with a flared midrange horn complemented by a carbon-fiber baffle trim panel design.
JBL DD67000 is equipped with two 1501AL-2 cast-aluminum-frame woofers. The loudspeaker features a three-layer laminated cone construction comprised of an inner and outer layer of pure pulp stock with an inner foam-injection-material core.
- JBL introduces Project Everest DD67000 loudspeaker at Rs 80 Lakh
- Harman launches four new JBL portable speakers at a starting price of Rs 9,990
- Buying guide: The best Bluetooth speakers under Rs 20,000
- JBL Sync…
Audeze Sine is the most compact and affordable headphone ever from the company
Audeze, the US based premium audio maker, has launched world’s first on-ear planar magnetic headphones in India. Audeze Sine is the most compact and affordable headphone ever from the company.
With Audeze Sine, the company has replaced the traditional sound drivers with Audeze’s renowned array of fluxor magnets. It has a uniforce diaphragms and fazor elements, something synonymous with more premium Audeze headphones.
- Audeze Sine, the lightning connected on-ear planar headphone now available in India
- UE Boom 2 review: Sounds good, sounds expensive too
- Evidson Audio Sport W6 #ExpressReview: Great music, at an affordable price
- Sony MDR-100ABN review: Bose has competition in noise cancelling
Audeze Sine are comptabile with Apple’…