The entire Fitbit product line comprises of seven fitness tracking devices priced between Rs 3,990 and Rs 19,990.
Global wearables leader Fitbit today announced the availability of its full line of top-selling activity and sleep-tracking products in India. After an initial launch on Amazon.in in June, the full Fitbit product line comprises of seven variants priced between Rs 3,990 and Rs 19,990- will be available progressively through September at Reliance Digital, Croma and Helios retail stores across India.
READ: Fitbit Charge HR review
WATCH: Fitbit Charge HR video review (Click for mobile view)
The company also announced the launch of FitStar Personal Trainer. Acquired by Fitbit earlier this year, FitStar is one of the largest platforms for delivering personalised video-based workouts.
FitStar users can track their daily activity with Fitbit devices and get a tailored exercise program designed specifically for them across iOS devices and desktop computers.
“There is a clear trend emerging across India with people aspiring to improve their health and fitness as high rates of chronic conditions, such as obesity and diabetes, are compelling them to look for new ways to reinforce healthier habits,” said Woody Scal, Chief Revenue Officer, Fitbit.
The product range includes:
1) Fitbit Charge activity and sleep wristband delivers all-day activity tracking, real-time fitness stats and Caller ID; 7-10 days battery life; Costs Rs 9,990
2) Fitbit Charge HR is an advanced fitness tracker that delivers the benefits of Fitbit Charge with PurePulse continuous wrist-based heart rate tracking all day and during workouts without an uncomfortable chest strap; plus all-day activity tracking, Caller ID and automatic sleep detection; up to 5 days battery life; Costs Rs 12,990
3) Fitbit Surge combines popular features like built-in GPS, PurePulse continuous wrist-based heart rate tracking; up to 7 days battery life; Costs Rs 19,990
4) Fitbit Flex is an activity and sleep-tracking wristband that offers a slim, minimalistic design for people that are goal-oriented and want more flexibility in accessorizing; tracks steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, active minutes and sleep; 5 days of battery life; Costs Rs 6,990
5) Fitbit One is an advanced clip-based activity and sleep tracker that tracks steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, floors climbed and sleep; 10-14 days battery life; Costs Rs 6,990
6) Fitbit Zip is a simple clip-based activity tracker that tracks steps taken, distance traveled and calories burned; up to 6 months of battery life; Costs 3,990
7) FitbitAria Wi-Fi Smart Scale tracks weight, BMI and body fat percentage over time; wirelessly syncs stats with online graphs and mobile tools that provide a long-term overview of progress. Costs Rs 9,990.