InFocus’ LED TVs come in four different screen sizes and will be available exclusively from Snapdeal (Source: InFocus)
InFocus, the US-based smartphone maker has launched a new range of LED TVs in India. The company had showcased its TV range way back in September 2015.
The InFocus LED TVs are just like any other LED TVs but they are priced relatively lower than peers. Also, InFocus is introducing ‘Free Demo at Home’ facility in collaboration with Snapdeal, the online retail partner for InFocus’ TV range.
- InFocus Buddy Notebook with Windows 10 launched at Rs 14,999; will be Snapdeal exclusive
- InFocus Bingo 10, cheapest Android Marshmallow smartphone launched at Rs 4,299
- InFocus 50-inch LED TV review: For those who want a big TV
- InFocus launches new range of LED TVs at starting price of Rs 9,999 on Snapdeal
- InFocus Bingo 21 now available on Snapdeal at Rs 5,499
InFocus has launched four new models in its TV range here. The most affordable of them being the 24-inch variant which is priced at Rs 9,999. InFocus’ 32-inch LED TV costs Rs 15,999 while the 50-inch model is priced at Rs 34,999.
InFocus is also launching another 60-inch model which will set buyers back by Rs 69,999. While 24-inch and 32-inch models get WXGA displays, the 50-inch and 60-inch models come with better full HD panels. On the connectivity front, the 24-inch model comes with 1 USB and 1 HDMI port while all the other three models get 2 USB and 2 HDMI port.
InFocus seems to have packed a lot of stuff into its television range and that too at a really attractive price point. Do follow this space for our full review of these televisions.
Watch: All the major announcements from MWC 2016