Xiaomi Mi TV 3S is the first curved TV from the Chinese company (Source: Hugo Barra/Facebook)
Xiaomi has announced its first curved TV in China. The Xiaomi Mi TV 3S comes with 65-inch curved display, which makes it company’s first curved television.
Xiaomi global VP, Hugo Barra posted about the new TV on his Facebook account. The Xiaomi Mi TV 3S is 5.9mm thin which makes it thinner than Mi Note whose profile is 6.95mm.
Xiaomi Mi TV 3S features a 65-inch curved display from Samsung and has slim 5.9mm metal body. The TV is powered by Mstar 6A928 TV processor and supports Dolby and DTS audio with dual decoding.
- Xiaomi celebrates 2nd anniversary in India: Offers discounts on Mi 5, Mi 4i and other accessories
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is the most popular smartphone in India and China: Antutu
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 teaser image hints at dual rear camera
- Xiaomi says it has sold over 110 mn units of Redmi smartphones since launch
- Xiaomi partners with Just Buy Live and Innocomm to expand its offline distribution
Xiaomi Mi TV 3s also comes with Mi TV Bar which features an independent 6-piece sound system. Xiaomi Mi TV 3S is priced at 8,999 Yuan.
Xiaomi has also announced a 43-inch Mi TV in China. While this new range of televisions look great and don’t cost much, it is sad that Xiaomi doesn’t plan to bring them to India.
In an exclusive interview with IndianExpress.com, Xiaomi India head Manu Kumar Jain said company’s Mi 5, Mi Band will reach India soon but Mi TV is out of question.